Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trenazone stack question

Trenazone stack question

Would Trenazone bo good to stack with maybe Halodrol or Epi. Maybe even superdrol?

Tren and SD is a great stack.
    Currently bulking to 231 lbs.

My Training Log
    Wagner's Gym Facebook
    Metroflex Gym-Weatherford Facebook
    Dollar Shave Club

lockout05 = 5% off your order

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Wagner View Post
    Tren and SD is a great stack.
    Agreed!Also stacked with IroMagLabs Xtreme Methyl-Drol which is a combination of Superdrol/Dymethazine and Max LMG would be a great choice brah!In a 8 week cycle I gained a whopping 20 pounds with no fat gain whatsoever.
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS!

Trenazone would be awesome stacked with any of those.

Epi and tren have been stacked the most. ie epi-tren, spawn, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Agreed!Also stacked with IroMagLabs Xtreme Methyl-Drol which is a combination of Superdrol/Dymethazine and Max LMG would be a great choice brah!In a 8 week cycle I gained a whopping 20 pounds with no fat gain whatsoever.
    8week cycle? With Tren and SD? Lol that's probly a little long for me. But glad it worked for you.

Also I was thinking of maybe Trenazon, SD and M-LMG..what do you guys think? I've ran halo, mdrol, pro stani, and epi before. Although on pro stani didn't feel much til week 3 and didn't real do much for me, and mdrol felt like maybe dhea but doubt it was even that. But I mean at 30mgs of SD would have to do something if it was realy in it ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Taking 3 compounds is already a disaster, no need to add Trenazone to and already retarded product.

hunter, stick with 2 compounds, run them a little higher if you want get crazy. You'll have better results then stringing 3+ low or reg dosed compounds together.
    Last edited by Greg@Lockout; 04-13-2011 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks I appreciate it man, is the transform sd legit? I don't want to go cel route, I personaly and a few buddies of mine didn't have a good response from the mdrol.

Also one more thing..what's the best way to combat the libido issue with the tren/sd stack?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterh17 View Post
    Thanks I appreciate it man, is the transform sd legit? I don't want to go cel route, I personaly and a few buddies of mine didn't have a good response from the mdrol.

As legit as it gets. Get some while you can, it's hard to keep in stock right now.

Libio is something you'll have to deal with towards the end of the cycle. You could pick up some ED pills.