Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doggcrapp Training

Yea im seeing it right now, giving me a better look into the training, doing legs today so the intro is perfect timing haha, thanks ace! alrighty i got that covered thanks for that too wouldnt have known haha
    "People wanna get bigger, but dont wanna pick up that heavy ass weight!" -Ronnie Coleman

I started this routine about two weeks ago and am loving it. I'm still learning a lot as I go. I've always done more circuit training type workouts but this routine is what I've always wanted. I like to hit it hard and get out, I guess fear and stupidity always kept me from steppig away from what I thought I knew - which hasn't gotten me many gains in quite awhile.

I'm tracking my protein, carb, fat intake religiously. I'm 208 15%bf. I've gained about 2%bf since starting. I'm thinking I need to start carb cutoffs around 6pm? Also, I do moderate cardio on a bike for 25-30minutes on my rest days... If I upped this would I just be using taking away from possible muscle gain? Seems to be a tight balancing act between carbs and cardio for me as I easily gain weight from carbs. Thanks for this thread - I'll be reading it again to learn more.

"And those same 99% in a gym stay the same year after year. It's
    because they have no plan, they go in, get a pump and leave. They give the body no
    reason to change. Powerbodybuilders plan to continually get stronger
    and stronger on key movements. The body protects itself from ever increasing loads by
    getting muscularly bigger=adaption. THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH
    GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME
    ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL"

So what weight does one start at 70% of 1 rep max? Is the amount of reps depending on the person or should all pick 16 reps and a weight that can be completed 16 time ?
    Thanks for your time.

Depends on the exercise, body part, and person.......tris and bis for me are pretty much the only parts I go over 12 with.........stick with what you are fairly comfortable at, it really takes a few blasts to figure out the personal details, exercise groups etc.

Awesome post! Just started a different routine so I am going to hold off on this one for awhile, but will definitely keep it in mind.

Great style of high intensity training
    *LGI Sales Rep*

Sardines are a good take-along protein source. Just peel the top off the metal can and munch on them after a workout, but be sure to brush your teeth afterwards. Sardines are also loaded with healthy omega-3 fats that help to reduce inflammation. That’s a good thing if you’re worried about after-exercise soreness. Enjoy them with whole grain crackers and mustard or toss them on onto a salad or into your next batch of homemade spaghetti sauce. They’re a good break from canned tuna.
    sardines can be easily found in high-quality extra-virgin olive oil. More important is their function in making leucine, an amino acid, more effective in its role as the catalyst for protein synthesis. Some research also suggests that omega-3 fats can actually help older people overcome agerelated deficits in anabolism, making omega-3s especially important for older lifters.
    Pre-workout snacks should be eaten approximately 1 to1 .5 hours before training. Portion size is important and should be kept to around 4 ounces so that training doesn’t interfere with digestion. Make sure you are properly hydrated; dehydration will keep you from seeing results.
    If you are strength training, your pre-workout meal should include caffeine, almonds or avocados, all of which trigger dopamine release. Dopamine is involved in motivation, drive, interest and muscle control and function – and these neurotransmitters can affect athletic performance.
    Try wild caught salmon with a handful of almonds, Carpaccio made from grass-fed beef paired with avocado, or 2-3 sardines with a small portion of caviar.
    If you want to increase your muscle mass, you should aim to increase your insulin levels before working out. The optimal pre-workout meal should include a serving of lean protein such as fish, turkey, or egg whites along with a complex carbohydrate that is either the same size as the protein
    You can see more information in this post https://wikihomenutrition.com/sardines-health-benefits/ it provides more than function for workout.

Dandruff is a common hair problem in men that can get out of control fast. If you constantly have to brush your shoulders off because of those annoying dandruff flakes, it’s time to look for the best dandruff solutions. Dandruff is simply an accumulation of dead skin cells. We’re constantly shedding skin cells throughout the day. For most of us, these dead skin cells are too small for the human eye to notice. It’s when your scalp gets irritated that dandruff flakes become a visible problem. Scalp irritation caused by fungus and other factors can lead to an accelerated rate of shedding, which creates the cell buildup that results in scalp flakes, itchiness and redness. Fortunately, there are some easy ways to manage men’s dandruff flakes and restore your hair’s health.
    I will give you a powerful tip to reduce scalp irritation and get rid of men’s dandruff: Use a men’s dandruff shampoo with salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is effective in breaking up cell buildup on the scalp, so that it washes away easily. The best shampoos that one can get on the market are those which contain ingredients such as Ketocanazole, Zinc Pyrithione and Selenium Sulfide. The ingredients mentioned work effectively in combating the fungus that is known to cause dandruff. Shampoos for dandruff that contain green tea and tea tree are also an option but these items only have a small amount of anti fungal properties. They do not work as strongly as shampoos because they do not have some of the ingredients mentioned above.
    Last edited by marybloom; 02-11-2018 at 02:07 AM.