Thread: Trenazone and Havoc cycle dosage?

Trenazone and Havoc cycle dosage?

Ive taken havoc before and have had good results. Trying to builk up so i decided to buy the combo but was are some recommended dosages with using both of them. The last cycle i did with havoc was a short 4 week 20/30/30/30 cycle. If needed i can get another bottle of havoc. Currently im 23, 5'8", and last weighed 160.

Is that a lean 160 or no? That cycle you did was very low dosed and on the shorter side. 6 weeks at 40-50 mgs a day are much more worthwhile. As for the trena dosing you can either do 1.5mL a day for around 6 weeks or you could do 2mL/day for 4 weeks, you may not need to do 2mL if stacking.

very lean my body fat is somewhere around 9 or 10% at the moment and yeah i thought so aswell i might order another shipment just to do a longer cycle.

does this seem like a good cycle

1-8 trenazone at 1ml/day
    3-8 havoc at 30mg a day

Quote Originally Posted by michael982 View Post
    does this seem like a good cycle

1-8 trenazone at 1ml/day
    3-8 havoc at 30mg a day

I'm sure it would produce something, but I personally think the dosing on both are too low. Havoc at least at 40 mgs and Trena at least 1.5 mL. Results I've seen from people running at only 1mL has not been all that great. If you are trying to keep the doses relatively low and the cycle as mild as possible then what you have lined up will be ok, I'd just at the very least do Havoc for a full 6 weeks and at 40-50 mgs.

I would deff. recommend bumping up to 1.5ml ed and I may start the Havoc out at 30 for the 1st week (just because I have been told you want to up ramp up the dose) but then like leviathan says I would run it for 5 more weeks at atleast 40mg.

Quote Originally Posted by insane View Post
    I would deff. recommend bumping up to 1.5ml ed and I may start the Havoc out at 30 for the 1st week (just because I have been told you want to up ramp up the dose) but then like leviathan says I would run it for 5 more weeks at atleast 40mg.
    Insane is sane. Agree exactly.

i dont really agree. people took epi for years at 30mg with 40mg max with great results. hes a lighter guy and said 30mg was good so really no point gong higher especially if stacking with trena. OP what you have lined up should be a nice cycle but go by feel and up the dose only if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    i dont really agree. people took epi for years at 30mg with 40mg max with great results. hes a lighter guy and said 30mg was good so really no point gong higher especially if stacking with trena. OP what you have lined up should be a nice cycle but go by feel and up the dose only if necessary.
    Thats what i was thinking but ill try it out and see how it goes since i feel like im on the lighter side of things. But how would you recommend the dosages being taken? Would half in the morning and the rest as a preworkout work be good since i hit the gym at 7pm on weekdays.

yes dosing like that should be fine.