Thread: MSten / Stano Cycle

MSten / Stano Cycle

Starting an Msten Stano cycle and wondering how to run it...I know I'm going to run the Stano for 8 wks and the msten for 4 wks. My question is should I stack the msten for the first 4 wks or the last 4? I would like to run them together for the first 4, and continue stano for the remaining 4...what do you guys think?

MSten / Stano Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Cicero View Post
    Starting an Msten Stano cycle and wondering how to run it...I know I'm going to run the Stano for 8 wks and the msten for 4 wks. My question is should I stack the msten for the first 4 wks or the last 4? I would like to run them together for the first 4, and continue stano for the remaining 4...what do you guys think?
    You could run T-Var for 6 weeks.

Or you could just run them all for 6 weeks.

(All) T-Var, Msten, and Stano.
    MY INSTINCT WAS TO WIN, ELEMINATE ANYONE WHO IS IN COMPETITION. DESTROY MY ENEMY, AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY KIND OF HESITATION AT ALL.

-ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER-

^^^if you have experiance with the products what the theone24 said^^^
    Just ran halo/msten/epi/tren for 6 weeks myself, needed test base but the stano gave me really high BP so I couldnt take it.

Run stano all the way through with msten. You could also run msten for 6 weeks instead of 4 and also, as Nolan and twacker said, stack it. Dependingon your goals, you could run it with: lmg, t-var, epi, or even dmz (which I've done). If u do end up stacking methyls though add in tudca.
    Das Groß Mäßig - the great moderate