Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Failure

Beyond Failure

Hey guys/gals What's up? I'm starting a workout vlog to basically track my progress, share the results and ideas that I come up with along the way and to also help people out.

I'm just getting started at this so hopefully my vlogs get better and better. If you like it please like, share, comment, subscribe

youtube.com/watch?v=aYkvE44ndzg

Solid back workout dude. What are you current stats? Arms are looking hyooge
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

I just weighed in yesterday at 191 on a triple beam scale. I havn't done measurements in awhile I should do that soon. Ill see if they have tape at the gym, if not Ill have to buy some. Also thanks for the props buddy I really appreciate that.

New Video New Split. Ill continue to make the content more interesting

Benjamin Lifts doing Back and Biceps at the World Famous MetroFlex Gym in Plano Tx. 7-5-16

Incline Bench: 15,12,10,8,8
    Dumbbell Shoulder Pres: 15,12,10,8,8
    Incline Machine Chest Press: 15,12,10,8,8
    Incline Chain Flys: 15,12,10,8,8
    Dumbbell Cross The Body Hammer Curls: 15,15,15,15

youtu.be/nBVoysahXYk

Doing a little back and triceps at the World Famous MetroFlex Gym in Plano TX today.

Deadlifts: 15,12,10,8,8
    Bent Over Rows: 15,12,10,8,8
    Seated Rows: 15,12,10,8,8
    Lat Pulldown 15,12,10,8,8 triple drop set.
    Triceps Unilateral Pushdown reverse grip: 15,15,15,15 drop set.

Great Workout. Looking forward to the gains on the deadlift.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DJxO5zAors
    Beyond Failure is a young ambitious lifestyle brand for anyone going through a personal struggle or a hard time in their life. Look for us on Facebook and join the best group for you on earth.

Since I've gained roughly 30 pounds from 165 to195 since April It's time I readjusted my calories. I started off with about 2300 calories a day 180-195 grams protein and adjusting fats and carbs as my body needed to throughout the week.
    I've bumped up total intake to just under 2600 calories.
    In theory this SHOULD bring me up to 215 if all goes well within the next 6 months. Keep in mind guys this is an OFF-SEASON diet this is NOT pre-contest or a "cutting diet" at all for a guy my size.
    Current Daily Macro-nutrients are:
    235 grams protein from meats, whey, and casein sources.
    255 grams carbohydrates from fruits and starches.
    70 grams fats from whole eggs, meats, and dairy.
    Weekly Grocery List Looks Like This:
    3 dozen eggs (4 per day) $6.00
    14 pears (2 per day) $9.70
    14 Apples (2 per day) $14.11
    14 Bananas (2 per day) $2.57
    42 Oz Sweet Potato Fries (6 oz per day) $10.50
    7 Pounds Chicken Tenders (1 pound per day) $25.00
    14 Cups Greek Yogurt w Fruit (2 per day) $10.00
    1 True Nutrition Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Ultra Grade (1 scoop per day) $34.68 -Purchased only once per month
    Weekly Total: With 1 month protein: $112.56
    Total without protein: $77.88
    Beyond Failure is a young ambitious lifestyle brand for anyone going through a personal struggle or a hard time in their life. Look for us on Facebook and join the best group for you on earth.

Solid macro setup and grocery list. Congrats on packing on 30 pounds too, that's HUGE!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

What's up everybody. Been awhile Since I've had a video but im still here. Had my birthday last week and just been real busy so making videos slid back but I kept working out. Also injured my achillies heel somehow I dont even know and its been hurting like crazy. Hope I didnt mess it up too bad. Anyways I've got two videos ready to go with the split in the descriptions

Leg Day
    youtube.com/watch?v=8tL-rv9SUEk

Back Day
    youtube.com/watch?v=fJCHig0-Zjk

Happy belated man, hope you had a fun birthday. What gym do you train at? Looks bad ass!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

Some of you might have come across the Lipsense advertisements, lipsense reviews, and its commercials. You can see them everywhere, and in fact, there are so many people around the world who have started selling this product either through their blogs or any social networking website group.
    Last edited by marybloom; 02-11-2018 at 02:09 AM.